Friday, November 16, 2012

Daily December 2011

In lieu of the up coming holidays I will share my Daily December from last year. I finished it this week 7 months ago hmm hmm. I swear it is so hard for me to finish. Once the holidays come around again I always have a big push to finish it up. I can proudly say this is the first year I have completed something for every day! YAY!

 I found this 6x8 binder during the summer at Archiver's. I punched out snowflakes for a white on white look and used this button from Ormolu. I found the binder was so full it wouldn't stay closed so I just tied some ribbon that I had lying around.

This was a freebie Ali gave a couple years ago. I just switched the date and was good to go.


 Day 1 I used Ali Edwards 6x8.5 layered templates, Studio Calico veneer stars and trees, tag from Bananafish Studios. The be jolly is also from Ali Edwards cut on the Silhouette.

  Day 2 washi tape from Freckled fawn, veneer stars, badge from evalicious
 Day 3 washi tape, thickers, ribbon

 Day 4 washi tape & thickers

Day 5 Ali Edwards, Red Bird Ink Coasters, washi tape


TO BE CONTINUED.......

No comments:

Post a Comment