Sunday, December 9, 2012

2011's In The Past

I have finally come around to editing and posting the last pages for December Daily 2011. I thought I better post the rest of them before the end of December comes. 

Maybe blogging isn't my forte, but there is something about posting and leaving that mark that yes, you were here in this time, and yes, I had something to contribute. Now I don't know how many people out there have actually seen this blog let alone read it. On the tracker it says there have been 79 view thus far. I'll probably take off 3/4 of those views because they were most likely me :).
So hope you enjoy the rest of these pages. I'm being lazy tonight, so if you want to know about any of the products I used let me know!
                                     












 

I have my 2012 pages prepped and photos taken, so I will be uploading those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment