Sunday, October 23, 2011

Oh I Have A Blog?

Sorry for the long silence, there have been quite drastic changes in my life recently. Not exactly pleasant, but as the world would think necessary. Oh how I hate growing up :(. When I was little I remember always wishing that I was a grown up. Hmmm must learn how to retract those memories.
Well here is the "reveal" to my sneaky antique window. It's pretty simple, but sometimes simple is good right (okay maybe it was a [whole lot of] a little bit of laziness).


So here are a few close-ups. Gotta love those close ups!


Yes I do realize that it is almost Halloween (how did that happen?) and I should be sportin' all the dark mystical all hallows eve decor, but I promise that will come (maybe after Thanksgiving). Oh and did I mention something unpleasantly big happened in my life? Just had to throw that in again (CHECKLIST # 23 must give some reason for copping out after my second post. CHECK!)

No comments:

Post a Comment