Monday, August 15, 2011

The First Attempt

The first post on my first blog! Hello blogworld! Well I guess I will introduce you to the WHY. I don't really know much about blogging or about writing, it's the inspiration. Most of the things I love and try are not original they are found and attempted. Some of those attempts will work and some will not. I want to share my failures along with my success. This is what I want to accomplish with this blog, to realize everyone fails and that's okay. Fear of failure has been quite prevalent in my life recently, so here's to fearlessness, or less fear (let's not get ahead of ourselves :))

So here's to the first attempt!

On my way to a wedding reception a local antique store caught my eye, and what to my surprise, old windows at an amazing price! Inspiration from the one and only Pinterest had evolved into a wonderful idea. Here is a sneak peek to the awesomeness!






No comments:

Post a Comment